for a new project is a difficult decision. Angular and React are quite popular these days and picking up a wrong framework affects project’s resilience and ability to meet deadlines.
So, how are we supposed to decide? We have to understand how they work and what they have to offer, to choose only the ones the best fir our functional requirements in a much more efficient way and faster delivery of the project.
What is AngularJS and Why it is Popular?
the largest developer community globally. AngularJS solves the majority the issues associated with single page application by extending the HTML language functionalities exploitation directives.
Key features of AngularJS
- In the traditional sense, AngularJS does not implement MVC but rather something closer to MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel). This pattern is predicated on rending the business logic layer, the data layer, and presentation
layer into separate sections. The division into completely different sections is finished in order that everyone can be managed a lot of simply.
- AngularJS is opinionated on how a CRUD application should be developed. That means there is definitely an “Angular” way of building a web project, and also you don't need to write special code to bind data to the HTML
controls. This can be done by Angular by simply adding a number of snippets of code.
- In Angular, you'll be surprised with the lesser quantity of code you wish to jot down for DOM manipulation.
Key features of React
the help of ReactJS.
Pros of AngularJS
Here are the pros of using AngularJS:
- Angular provides two way binding, which means that your DOM would be updated in real time, In react you need to manage DOM using state variable.
- Angular is full fledged framework unlike React which is a library.
Cons of Angular
Here are the cons of using Angular:
- The key limitations of Angular.js are clear manual and extensive documentation, steep learning curve and complication.
- AngularJS has a substantial framework size. The introduction of Angular Universal and pre-rendering selection in ng2 this problem was addressed–another reason for growing popularity of AngularJS.
Pros of React
Here are the pros of using React:
- The prime advantage of React is that it comes with a high level of flexibility and responsiveness and endorses development of machine-readable programs and delivers ability to compound components in a single compile-time
- Developers who have the knowledge about coding in HTML can easily learn ReactJS syntax It is one of the point that makes ReactJS ahead of all.
Cons of React
Here are the cons of using React:
- The biggest con of ReactJS is lack of proper documentation.
- To talk about the learnability scale with respect to ReactJS, developers take time to understand the environment of ReactJS
||Setting up adequate processes, introducing the standards of quality to prevent the errors and flaws in an application
||Assuring the application corresponds to the requirement and specs before it is launched
||Open source JS Library
||Uni- way data bindingM
||Bi -data binding
||Best for SPAs that update single view at a time
||Best for SPAs that update many views at a time
||Requires additional tools to manage dependencies
||Manages dependencies automatically
In a nutshell, Whether you choose to work on ReactJS or VueJS, both the frameworks have a little difference between them and the final decision is highly based on the requirements of your project. Both the technologies
are prevailing and adaptable, at the end of the day, it depends upon custom app objectives.
29 November 2018 11:05 AM